my HT is finally done!!!

Shrader1

sorry for the low quality pics, my camera is down, so I had to use the phone. I satrted on this in march, and finished it on Dec.22nd.My brother in law and myself did everything except the drywall finishing and the flooring ourself. welcome any comments or critisism !

The sub is a diy. CSS trio12apr15. Ceiling is 7.5'. Yes, you can see the screen from the comode, lol. The screen is 100" would have liked to go bigger, but ran out of hieght, but it turned out to be about right for the seating distance, in fact i have to turn down the brightness on the pj to watch movies in the dark or it straines your eyes, but is awesome for watching sports with the lights on, i will put up a few screen shots later.

Thats very nice, I really like your bar and hope that you might have some detailed pics of the build of the bar. As this is one of the things I want to work on this coming year.

Thanks for the kind words guys, very satisfying that it was done without hiring everrhing out, and MUCH EASYER on the pocketbook!

There are pics of the build in the link I posted, have to copy and paste, can't seem to make it clickable?

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa13/shrader_bucket/Basement/