Super Bowl: Who do you like?

Boxx

Interest in this year's game seems to be limited...

However, its coming on Sunday regardless....

I don't know the line, but I think San Francisco will take it all.

And.... Beyonce will actually sing at half time.... lol...

.... But I'm a Dolphin for life...Yes

X2. I lived in Daytona Beach in '64, the year the Dolphins became an expansion team. I have fond memories of gathering at different brothers houses to watch the 'fins on Sundays over a bowl of pasta. Miami's win over Dallas on Thanksgiving was a classic.

I have fond memories of gathering at different brothers houses to watch the 'fins on Sundays over a bowl of pasta.

I remember watching them(Dolphins) at my Grandma's house at family gatherings almost every weekend. Something about the Gold Coast of Florida in the 80's, swimming with my cousins in the pool, the BBQ going with the Dolphins on TV...The good ol'e days!!!.....Now that I've moved up North, an hour above Manhattan. Everybody says I need to be either a Giants or Jets fan...Little do they know I'm a sworn enemy ....for life!!!!..[6].......And don't even get me started on the #$%^%#%$#!*#$$ Yankees, my mother was born in Boston......... I can't watch sports here in public.

• Moderators

This country has gone to #rap, with the political correct [bs].

In an interview the Ravens quarterback used the word retarded to describe the NFL wanting to play future superbowls in stadiums where it would be freezing. His opinion on where the game should be played is not the problem it's the word he used.

Should he have said it's mentally challenged to play a game in the cold, how does that make it ok. Retarded is a word, it describes a condition, if it's not used to hurt or put down someone does it really make a difference ? Another story I read this morning is we shouldn't say Illegal or alien to describe people here, well illegally ?

It's not the subject I have a problem with but the implied guilt imposed with the PC crowd, it's all [bs].

Just say the word if you think it's a problem for this thread and l will erase it, but not to be PC, or I will just erase it after I calm down anyway................ That's a bunch of retarded possible illegal alien PC people.

Stupid is not a complementary word either, should we also be ashamed to use it to describe something.

Sorry just had to complain to someone, and today is your lucky day. [:o]