B&K Ref 220M monos

johnstms92

I have a pair of B&K Ref 220M mono bloc amplifiers. the pair is in good condition, one was recently returned from Deltronics in Chicago IL where it was recapped and had some work done. I have receipt available. Both sound excellent. They are 250WPC. Comes with Original boxes, copy of owners manual, packaging, and receipt from original purchase. I am the second owner. The one 220M that was not sent to Deltronics has a hum from the unbalanced inputs, this was one thing I had fixed at Deltronics when I sent the other one in, the ground came disconnected over time, if you are tech savvy, it should be an easy solder job. I will include a balanced to unbalanced RCA adapter. The amp works flawlessly in this way. ASKING 600 for the pair. LOCATED in Watertown WI

post-44787-13819828391214_thumb.jpg

These monoblocks are a steal, even with one having a hum issue. I really would be all over them if my PayPal account was built back up some. I thoroughly enjoyed the B&K amps that I have owned(Ref 4430, EX4420) and always wondered about their monoblocks.

Good luck with your sale,

Bill

I honestly wouldn't be selling them if I didn't have so much equipment. I kept buying and buying and never sold anything so it's just time to let some go and get my shelf space back! Indifferent

Your preaching to the choir my friend.[;)] I know all about that.[:|]

Bill