Anything as good as HSU?

GotSomeSpeakers

PSA XV 30 -get two

Rythmik 15in subs (2)

JTR Captivators (2)

Seaton SubMersive (2)

These should all knock your socks and things off the wall. These are just other options and in no way means that the HSU is not a quality sub. I thinks any of these would be easy to live with and not look back. And, there is alway DYI.

What 4000$ sub does klipsch make? Svs, hsu, rythmik are prolly best money spent right now. I'm a fan of svs myself although have not heard the others. When I bought finish was a huge factor for wife. Svs cherry finish is pretty dang close to my cherry speakers. So the wife said I could get one (or two) lol

What is "JL"?

The same JL that makes car audio. They make some of the best subs anywhere. They don't come cheap. The flagship Gotham retails for $12,000 and pushes two enormous 13.5" drivers. The smaller Fathom's range in price retail for 10" at $2,400 to the dual 12" at $6,200 retail.

Another great sub maker out there is Paradigm. They have a sub that they claim is the best subwoofer in the world. The SUB2 with it's six 10" drivers sport 4500 watts rms.

I have personal experience with JL automotive subs, and I own a Paradigm DSP-3200, and it is a fantastic sub. It sells for about $650 at a dealer.

Did Danley stop making that sub? The last time I looked at their site, it was conspicuosly missing.

Both the completed cabinet and flat-pack kit are still there. They're located under the "specialty" category.

I should have looked a little harder. I was looking in Tapped Horn subs. Do you know what the price of a kit is now?

• 2 weeks later...