WTS/ RW 12D mint condition

Inkabodpain

Yep. shipping sure does kill when it comes to shipping those. $300 is fair. see alot of those on ebay over $450 and i don't think they sell many seeing that you can buy one for $299-$350 w/ free shipping at newegg. if you do end up shipping it, you should look into a mailing option through the USPS which is called: Parcel Post its a little slower than stadard mail but it would you or the buyer some money. Example: i Sent a subwoofer which was about 45 lbs from upstate new york to colorado and it was $27-30. standard mail would have been $45. NOTE: If i'm not mistaken the wieght limit on parcel is 72 lbs. go to the PO website and they have the calculator and when you put in the info in brings up every service that would be offered. comparing prices, mail time, ect. ive used it alot for larger items. the other nice thing about the USPS is that they tend to be much better at handling the fragile stuff. from my expereince anyway.

I would like to sell a mint condition RW12 D . Screen cover also in mint condition . I had amplifier worked on last year , it was sent to a recommended repair facility that Klipsch tech support suggested. What would be a good selling price for this sub.

Location and pics I'm sure would help move things along for you. You might be disappointed by offers you'll probably receive though. It's like sullivan and scrappy said, newegg is practically giving these away at 300$ a pop with free ship and double boxed. Definitely makes things difficult for the rest of us.