Tremors

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Copied and posted here, just to see what it looks like, never had it here before.

Oak MWM's - 402/K69, EV dx38, 2 Crown D 75's, Emotiva XDA-1 DAC, streaming internet BD player (shared with HT) also sharing the sub

Yamaha RX-V 730, Samsung BD-C 6500 Blu-Ray with wireless internet radio, DIY tapped horn sub,

TV is 65" Toshiba 1080i

HT = Front, Right, Left, & center Forte ll,... Rear R & L Forte, extra Forte ll used for rear center. 6.1

Cornwall lll's with HK 930 , and a old CD player for the bedroom. My name was picked at the Pilgrimage for the C lll's , a present from Klipsch ! The HK 930 was a wedding present from Arfanbark !

Workshop-and yard== MWM's with diy split LaScala tops AA crossovers updated and made sound great by Kg4 guy . Pioneer car stereo/CD preouts to Crown D-75. Unplug the Crown and it's completely portable connected to a car battery

Heresy ll in Grand son's bedroom...from Groomlake as a present with a Onkyo receiver !

Daughters room RB 75's

Klipsch "in ceilings" in wife's sewing room, another Onkyo receiver gift from groomlake and a cd player

• Moderators

All that cool equipment......where is your RECORD Player?? Sad chris

I had two, gave them away about 18 years ago with every LP and a nice Akai RTR and Sansui 8080, it all went to a future brother in law........... which never worked out, never seen him again. [:@] We need a little smiley for kicking yourself in the butt !

• Moderators

Thanks, when I first found it I liked the idea, and the older I got it seems to fit. [;)]

No really, I remember that sound of a nice LP, how could you forget it, but I am not about to start that all over again, and my wife would probably kill me.

Is there a way that maybe would could have all our gear on a page in our profile, where you could have a link in your signature that would take you directly to your gear. Kind of like Youthman's, ht build link.

Like this?

That is very helpful, I have been playing with XBMC. Haven't figured how to get music to work, movies seem to work fine. I will be reading your post on this.

Is there a way that maybe would could have all our gear on a page in our profile, where you could have a link in your signature that would take you directly to your gear. Kind of like Youthman's, ht build link.

Well that is sort of already happening. If I click on your user name, above your Avator pix, I go to your Profile page---

5.1 T.V. viewing room

Onkyo TX-NR509

Sony Bravia 40" model number something or another

Sony ps3 160gb

Fronts Cornwall 1s

Center Academy oak oiled

Rears r-5650-s

Sub Velodyne f1800rII

Curren 2 channel system

Tubes4hifi VTA-SP6 tube preamp

Kenwood basic M2A power amp

Technics CD player

Thorens TD-166 MK2

Heresy 1 with risers.

And there is all the equipment you listed. My memory still works, so I can do this once and remember what folks run for sound . Geeked chris

First off that isn't accurate there have been some changes, maybe I should run my gear in my sig so I know what I have and don't have[:S]. second I like the link at the bottom maybe I am just lazy.

If someone asks a question, I like to know something about what they are using, other than that, I could care less. I prefer to simply go to their profile and look at what they have as opposed to seeing quarter page long sigs. I'm not impressed that you have a system in every room and three dozen pairs of Klipsch speakers. Every time I put my gear in my sig, I usually end up removing it because I figure most people feel like I do. Lot's of stuff doesn't necessarily mean you know what you're talking about either.