Yesterday ...

Deang

...marked my 13th year since joining the forum. I really like you guys and this place. I know I seem like I'm wound up a little too tight sometimes, but I'm really not that way at all. So, please don't take things I say in the worst light, and I'm truly sorry for all of the times I've offended or seemingly insulted. With that said, I'm afraid you're all just going to have to get a grip and get used to it. [:P]

Dean... your observations are always welcome as far as I'm concerned. I decided a long time ago to not be so obsessed with trying more and more and more...

I just decided to enjoy the system I have. I don't get much of a chance to just sit and listen, so it's all great to me. The DHA2 crossovers work exceptionally well with my 2A3 amps and LaScalas, so I'm happy on the cheap.

It's great to have you back posting again.

Bruce

Dean,

Happy anniversary and congrats! You've made one more complete trip around the sun on the Klipsch forum!

Do you remember selling me my first tube amp and NOSValves 299 rebuild? I've considered you a good friend for ten years and have always been glad you've been here on the forum.

I've met some of the best people I know here and you are among them.

You've blessed me bro. You're one of the good guys! [Y]

Well, I'm glad some of you can handle the vinegar. :)

I decided a long time ago to not be so obsessed with trying more and more and more...

It took me a while longer, but I finally decided the same thing. I even completely walked away from the whole thing for a while so I could reassess and clear my mind. I felt I was drifting back and forth on certain critical issues. I think that's one of the problems with information overload and it took me a long time to sort it all out.

Do you remember selling me my first tube amp and NOSValves 299 rebuild?

Actually, no, lol. I bet Craig remembers though. He still gives me crap about everything I've sold.

So secretely you wish for the old day's of fighting with Parrot, Craig, etc......

Absolutely. I bet Amy doesn't miss it much though. But hey, I think it was a much better forum back then -- the discussions were much deeper and people were exposed to a ton of useful information. Not so much anymore I don't think. It's unfortunate that if I want to really learn something about horns or compression drivers -- I have to go to diyaudio or the lansing forum.