SOLD: LG 50" Plasma TV (Local - Central Florida)

jhoak

*** SOLD ***

I wish I had room for this guy where I'm moving to but I just don't. Up for sale is my LG model number 50PS60 50" Plasma TV. It's a bit over two years old but hasn't had very much use as I tend to watch TV at night in my bedroom. About the only thing I ever watched on it was football during the season (too bad so many of the Bucs games are blacked out) and an occasional Blu-Ray movie.

It's in excellent condition and operationally perfect. It has a terrific picture. The internal HDTV tuner is quite good. I'm receiving over 60 channels off of one of those little "flying saucer" antennas from Radio Shack.

Included is the TV, remote, power cord, micro-fiber cleaning cloth, and original paperwork. The original box and packing is available if desired. Also included is a low profile wall mount.

Detailed information about this set can be found at: http://www.lg.com/us/tvs/lg-50PS60-plasma-tv

Even though I have the box and packing there is no way that I'd entertain shipping it. The is a local cash & carry deal only. I know it won't fit in my little car but I might be able to borrow a truck and deliver it within a reasonable distance of my house for the cost of gas.

Asking price is $400.00

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks for looking!

Jeff sold me a 32 inch LG LCD last summer and it has performed perfectly with a fantastic picture. No need to hesitate in buying from Jeff, top shelf seller and friend. Jeff, I am on a mission to get this sold for you. I am asking around here at work as I type.

Good luck with your sale,

Bill