Mikey's Home Theater Construction mode.

MichaelandKlipsch

Last photo

Next weekend will be mounting 3 KL-650s above the tv on the angled ceiling for my L, C, and R and Mounting 2 KL 525s as surrounds and 2 KS-525s as Surround Backs. All with AudioQuest Bi-Wired 48DBS Rocket 88 and TYPE 8 Cable.

I enjoy any feed back on the room or suggestions. Thanks guys.

post-54550-13819829388622_thumb.jpg

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks I have had them in multiple locations including 2 stacked in the front two corners and all 4 on diff. walls. Overall the deepest and most balanced output was together front and center directly in front of the listening area. Placing them side by side added increased DB output as well. I tried so many variations and eventually was looking at how the 4 are placed in the Klipsch THX cinema add and it worked best for me. Ill be updating lots of photos tonight thanks for looking.

I purchased all of my Acoustic panels from ATS acoustics. Very reasonable and great easy people to work with I directly worked with Rhonda. They are about 45.90 a piece. For the Microsuede finish which is what I opted for. It looks really good in person very cinema like with that finish. With 11 mounted surrounding the room the acoustics work very well. Extremely quiet room with almost no echo whatsoever. I strongly suggest treating a room. It was suggested to me from other members and has made a huge impact.

Thanks those arent emotive amps though. My amps are on the left side of the room. I will be posting pics of the Amps today. Those are Monster Power Reference Centers, Voltage Stabilizers, and uninterruptable power supplies. I dont have anything from Emotiva I have Anthem, and Pioneer Elite but I have heard great things from emotive fans.