WTB: Pair La Scala in Tennessee / Alabama / Georgia Area

fan4fan1

• 4 weeks later...

We met about halfway between us (almost) for the sale. Bill's a great guy and the Scala's were exactly as described. We talked a bit too long I guess, just chatted for about 15-20 minutes. I was pulling away and I noticed a black guy walked up to Bill and was I thought "panhandling" him (asking for money). Didn't think too much of it because of the neighborhod we were in so I kept going. Got a call from Bill 10 minutes later, turns out the guy showed Bill a Glock in his waistband after he asked for bus fare. Bill ignored it and got in his SUV and drove away, I guess the man was hoping to scare him into giving him money. I felt awful cause I picked the McDonalds to meet at and I drove away while my new friend was being threatened! I'm sorry Bill!

Just goes to show, two white guys standing around in the wrong neighborhood exchanging cash for expensive speakers is not the best scenario for safety.