If you're a guitar player or like Mark Knopfler/ Dire Straits check this out.

jacksonbart

• Moderators

WOW

That is great, I started watching and couldn't stop, ended up watching straight through.

I don't know anything about guitars but it's amazing the story of some of the guitars, unbelievable craftsmanship.

Thank You. [Y]

Watched first half of the video last night, really great. Mark is so talented and seems like a down to earth kind of guy. Tonight the wife is out with friends so listened to Sailing to Philadelphia CD/DVD-Audio disc with basement setup, Fortes, Denon 2900 disc player, HK3300......I'm ready for the second half of the video now!

I watched the documentary beginning to end like I was glued to the screen. One of my favourite songs of all times is "Money for Nothing". I NEVER understood the lyrics until now. I wonder if the guy in the TV store realized he helped write those lyrics? God knows he had to watch that song performed on MTV on those dozens of screens for months, as that was probably THE most played video on MTV of all time.

Great find . . .

Very nice, thanks for posting. I'd never have seen it otherwiseYes.

+1 [y]

The people I've sent the link to love it and are forwarding it to others.

It's just like Amway. I know 5 people, each of whom knows 5 people, etc. In an hour everyone in the U.S. will be enjoying the video and/or "selling" Amway.

• 3 weeks later...

The people I've sent the link to love it and are forwarding it to others.

It's just like Amway. I know 5 people, each of whom knows 5 people, etc. In an hour everyone on the U.S. will be enjoying the video and/or "selling" Amway

NEIL! That comment made me laugh out loud!

What is amazing to me is he still has his first electric.

• 2 months later...