All has been sold......SONY ES RECEIVER, SONY BLURAY, AND 2 SETS OF RS-42'S

alanjreid257

SELLING SOME OF MY USED STUFF, HAVE NO NEED FOR IT SINCE THE UPGRADE. IF IT DOESNT SELL IT WILL GO IN MY GARAGE. GOT 2 SETS OF RS-42'S ONE FELL OFF THE WALL WHILE GETTING A DOOR REPLACED AND HAS SOME DAMAGE THE OTHER 3 ARE FINE. HAVE ALL THE GRILLS. SONY STR-DA4300ES RECEIVER, AND A SONY BLU RAY. HAVE ALL 3 REMOTES THE BLURAY AND 2 FOR THE RECEIVER, THE BIGGER ON FOR THE RECEIVER HAS SEEN BETTER DAYS LOL BUT IT DOES WORK. TO BE HONEST I THREW IT AT MY DOG ONE NIGHT. METRO ATLANTA AREA, CAN SHIP IF NEEDED. OPEN TO OFFERS. NO TRADES JUST GOOD OL CASH.

post-58182-13819829121688_thumb.jpg

Yea i can ship them no problem, RS-42's id like to get $225 for a set or $400 for all of them. The receiver and bluray i want to go together and id like to get round $350 for both of them. Plus shipping if needed to be shipped which would be cheap. I get a discount on shipping. Just got 2 RF-83's shipped from 3 states away for $78 freight not UPS or Fedex

This is a Klipsch forum i dont need to hear this goto PETA's forumn and type all that smack.

I didn't know that making one general statement about dogs was smack talking, and seemingly lots of it. You can't really expect to get away with making a comment about throwing an object at a animal without having somebody here responding to said comment. Nice looking dog btw.

• 2 weeks later...