All has been sold......SONY ES RECEIVER, SONY BLURAY, AND 2 SETS OF RS-42'S

alanjreid257

Just got 2 RF-83's shipped from 3 states away for $78 freight not UPS or Fedex

Wow! So where are the pics of these beauties? Would love to see a pic of your setup. Big Smile

Now i just need to find a set of RF-62's for my front surrounds and im all set. And everything in this original posting has been sold for any new people looking.

Alan, congrats,on your find and sales . . . But, instead of RF62s for wides . . . And since pre-owned is your method, you might want to consider RF63s for your wides to go with the RF83 fronts . . . I bump into RF63s about as much as I see RF62s for sale, and sometimes, crazily, not much difference in price.

Alan, congrats,on your find and sales . . . But, instead of RF62s for wides . . . And since pre-owned is your method, you might want to consider RF63s for your wides to go with the RF83 fronts . . . I bump into RF63s about as much as I see RF62s for sale, and sometimes, crazily, not much difference in price.

Thanks to you bro i found those 82's I have RF-82's for wides and rears though not RF-62's. I just dont really like the new RF-II stuff so its hard to find new old reference lol. I mainly need some RS-62'a for front surrounds as in on top of the RF-83's so id would be running 9.2

Got it . . . RS62s (not IIs) as front heights . . . I will keep on the lookout. You are putting a killer system together . . . Saw the packed boxes in your pics and read your post where you are building your system and moving at the same time . . . Anybody else living in your house with you must think you are crazy! :-). Just like a lot of us on here. :-)