WTB: Klipsch RF-7II Pair and Klipsch RC-64II (Black) near SE Michigan (Closed)

aktwits

I'm looking to upgrade my front stage to RF-7II and RC-64II in black. I was eyeing a set that sold recently in Tennessee but I just couldn't motivate myself to drive that far. I'm located in Canton, MI and figured I would see if anyone closer is looking to sell. Thanks!

Update: Today I purchased the RF-7II pair and RC-64 II near Grand Rapids from a forum member. They are in perfect condition. I also purchased an XPA-3 today from an emotiva forum member in the area. Finished hooking it all up and it sounds phenomenal! It's been a great day [H]

Hello, and welcome to the forum! If you haven't run across them yet, acousticsounddesign.com has very reasonable prices on RF-7 II's and RC-64's. I'm not sure if they are still offering them but they had for awhile a stock of B-Stock 7's and 64's at a discounted price. They were B-Stock in the sense the color was darker then Klipsch specified, no other difference than that. I know other forum members, including myself jumped on the deal, and they also had a best offer you could make to them for the speakers. But as always your best friend here in patience, so keep your eyes perplex for good deals, and if you don't mind buy new ASD is a good option.

Thanks cviper. I'll contact ASD and see what deals they have. I see you have the RF-7IIs as well as an XPA-2. Did you notice much difference when hooking those speakers up to your Onkyo vs XPA-2? I have been wondering if an XPA-3 would make a noticeable difference with these speakers compared to my SC-35 receiver.

I'll contact ASD and see what deals they have.

Don't hesitate to contact W.C. at Panacea Engineering. He is a valued forum member and could probably meet or beat what AcousticSoundDesign can offer. WC is a great guy to deal with.

http://panaceaengineering.com/

They are an authorized Klipsch dealer.

Bill

Thanks BJ. I did see those and was thinking about getting them but have since decided to go the RF-7 II route. I've been wanting the 7's for a while now and I know I'll always be wanting them if I go with something else. I had a similar situation with my subwoofer search. I always wanted the SVS PB-13 Ultra and as time passes, it turns into a "NEED" in my own head [:)]

I purchased the RF-7II pair and RC-64 II today near Grand Rapids from a forum member. They are in perfect condition. I also purchased an XPA-3 today from an emotiva forum member in the area. Finished hooking it all up and it sounds phenomenal! It's been a great day Cool