Khorns in Ormond Beach, FL for $1500

Youthman

They should have a warning label to keep inside and if someone eats them it may cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm, but only in California.

I wish I knew someone in that area who could conferm that it's all what it's supposed to be. They could listen to them until I could come to get them

They do look nice....for inside speakers. [8-|]

'AS IS. HAVE BEEN KEPT INSIDE SINCE WE HAVE HAD THEM (1996) ' . . . a sure misdirection like in some FSBO Harley ads, meaning . . . "they were transported in the back of an open pickup truck to our destination in the rain; but nobody saw us and we wiped the K-horns down so fast you can't tell it unless you look close at the spotting" ;-)

• Moderators

Youth, isn't about time you pulled the trigger on a set of k-horns?

One day maybe....but I'm looking for the $700 pair. [;)] Funny thing is I'm patient enough to wait and find them. [:D]

If weber wanted to buy them and I store them, I'd likely be open to picking them up for him just so I could hear what they sound like in my HT. I know the largest I can go behind the false wall is Lascalas but I might be able to take the side doors off of the false wall and the Khorns would fit but would need to build a false corner for them. Probably not ever going to happen as long as the false wall is in place.

• Moderators

I’ve just now joined.

Welcome to the forum jweber.

Has there been a better looking pair
for less money than these?

Has there been? Sure. There are always some crazy deals out there. I think one forum member got his FREE (doesn't get much better deal than that). From what I can see, $1500 is a great price for Khorns.

I’ve just now joined.

Welcome to the forum jweber.

Has there been a better looking pair

for less money than these?

Has there been? Sure. There are always some crazy deals out there. I think one forum member got his FREE (doesn't get much better deal than that). From what I can see, $1500 is a great price for Khorns.

Thanks.

Past sales on fleabay shows that 1500 as a good price. Although painful at times, I am patient too. I'm going to wait on the Belles.