They're back! LOL

mustang guy

I dont like them. IMO when you cover up the doghouse on a pair of La Scalas you basically ruin them.

Aww, really, you think so Zark? I actually very much dislike the looks of La Scalas. I think what this guy did makes them look absolutely amazing! A much more cleaner look and the finish is spectacular. But then again, just my personal taste.

I dont like them. IMO when you cover up the doghouse on a pair of La Scalas you basically ruin them.

Aww, really, you think so Zark? I actually very much dislike the looks of La Scalas. I think what this guy did makes them look absolutely amazing! A much more cleaner look and the finish is spectacular. But then again, just my personal taste.

..............sorry for the double post; apparently my browser went retarded.

Got to see that house, man. That's the beauty of the LS. I built upstairs grills from my last set and liked them okay, but when I restored my latest set I went naked and actually prefer that look the best. I like to see that big horn staring at me. There is no right or wrong when it comes to looks. It's all a matter of taste. I once saw a pair that were covered in shag carpet and the owner loved them that way.