Klipschorn Crossover Upgrade?

The Yeti

He's got room on those networks for some nice new autoformers. Will he hear a difference? I honestly don't know! But it just doesn't seem right to have all of that new shiny and not do something about the rust.

The scary part is that he used copper foil, and I've been telling everyone that it doesn't make a difference -- I use the aluminum foil versions. That's a crap ton of money sitting on those boards.

What autoformes are you thinking about the Crites?

btw,ifyou have measured the full winding DC resistance of the T4A auto ( AK3 AL3) I'd be interested to know, save me doing it myself :)

Don't forget I said I don't use PIOs any more, those pics are almost 10 yeras old.

As the AK-3 looks now with Clarity cap & Mundorf cap, a new bigger board and new mid 5mH choke. Shortly to be modified to take a new mid Tractrix horn and 2" driver & new autotransformer.

See separte pics, unable to post more than one at a time - the add button replaces previous pic.!

post-17168-1381983228484_thumb.jpg