Klipsch KLF-30 House Speakers - $400 (Berea, KY)

opusk2k9

Top of the line Klipsch KLF-30 speakers with 2 12 woofers, mid range and high horn. These things are BAD!!! I bought them in 2000 while on active duty, used them in my barracks room for a year and they've been book shelves ever since. Probably have less than 100 hours use on them. One replacement woofer alone is $200.00 so $400.00 for the pair is a steal. Originally bought them for close to $200.00. These will make your house bump....that is, if you're stereo has the Power! Mids and highs can be wired separately on the back so you can run the mids and highs directly from the stereo preamp and the woofers off a dedicated external amp for heavy bass. Neighbors might get mad (or jealous) at the loudness. Nothing wrong with them, just need the cloth covers refinished, materials to do it come cheap. Call or text eight 5 nine - two 4 eight - 6 three 3 one, my names Justin, I may deliver to the local area if need be. Thanks for looking!

http://lexington.craigslist.org/ele/3622438487.html

No affiliation.

Okay, The KLF-30s are here. [H]

I almost messed up. I took my Luxman 1050 with me. Sure enough, he had a small digital receiver hooked up to them. When I hooked the Luxman up, I could hear them for what they are supposed to sound like, and he did too. He said he never heard them sound so good. He wanted to keep them, but couldn't.

Although I seen them before checking here, I want to thank the OP and everyone who keeps an eye out for one another.