Klipsch Rf-82 or Rs 62 For Surround

ryder

i bought last day Polk lsim 707 set..

So my friend will buy Klipsch rf- 7 set rc 64 center rs 62 surround so he need a long speaker cable for all speaker what u advise for ..

Ty for Cable advise we gona buy monoprice..So new question foer surround Rf-82 or rs 62 better..

$3.50 per foot for 14 AWG versus $0.29 per foot for thicker 12 AWG with monoprice (or a tad more for the in-wall wire). There are plenty of people on plenty of forums to tell you that wires sound different. I'll suggest you get the 12 AWG monoprice wire and forget about wire used as a tweak.Lots of people get into wires because it's the only thing that they feel thay can do. Not happy with the RF7 sound? Spend money on a amp to handle it's low impedance dip, spend money on room treatment, spend money on crossover upgrades.

• Moderators

I'll suggest you get the 12 AWG monoprice wire and forget about wire used as a tweak.Lots of people get into wires because it's the only thing that they feel thay can do. Not happy with the RF7 sound? Spend money on a amp to handle it's low impedance dip, spend money on room treatment, spend money on crossover upgrades.

Couldn't agree more. Copper is copper...doesn't matter how you twist it, coat it or wrap it. You will get a lot more ROI (Return On Investment) with other upgrades than on speaker wire and interconnects. [;)]

You know if your friend went down the Klipsch route you should really encourage him to become part of the forum. Lots of nice people on here and I'm sure he could learn a lot just by browsing the past forum posts. With that said, if your friend is more geared towards music, get the rf-82's, if he's a movie guys, get the rs-62's.