SOLD Klipsch pair of RS-62II and pair of RB-81II for sale. Price reduced more to move. 900 + shipping

santiagodraco

Hello!

As much as I hate to I'm downsizing (and paying bills) so I'm moving my Klipsch system. Had a full 7.2 with RF-7II and RC-64 but those sold and I'm left with the RS and RBs. The speakers are in perfect working order. The RB-82IIs are flawless with no scratches or dings. The RS-62IIs have a slight corner ding/scratch on each but it is not noticable if mounted. As stated they work perfectly and are flawless when viewed from the front.

I also have 4 Sanus Ultimate u34c stands available. I will throw those in for 400 for all 4 if needed. Currently retail for 329 a pair.

I have all packing materials and original boxes for the speakers. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I will require a verifiable method of funding.

For more info please reference my Craigslist ad: http://austin.craigslist.org/ele/3618430719.html I've reduced the price only here on the Klipsch forums.

Note: There's been some interest in splitting up the speaker pairs. I'm willing to do so:

1 pr RS-62II 525.00

1 pr RB-81II 400.00

Thanks!

Keith five one two - six 70- eight 082

or five one two - seven 49 - four 123 (good number for text)