For Sale: RB-81's with stands for sale

Pats3of4

Shady?

Youthman- find another hobby.

Speakers weresold and shipped, stands not for sale. Grow up guys

Me thinks he was joking. No man that puts that many smiley faces in his posts could ever be a hardened criminal. See, that was another joke :) I'm glad your speakers found a new home!

• Moderators

Shady?

Youthman- find another hobby.

Speakers weresold and shipped, stands not for sale. Grow up guys

Sorry for the misunderstanding. My comment was in reference to Hutch when he said, "Now all I gotta do is change the addy to mine and I got me a set of speakers ;)" I know he was joking when he made that comment and I too was joking when I replied saying I wasn't going to be a part of the "shady" transaction (referring to altering shipping addresses).

When I posted to you that it probably would have been better to PM or email the buyer the tracking number, I was being sincere about that. [:D] I guess you can't get the actual address it's going to be delivered to, but I figured it might not be best idea to post that to the entire world.

No harm, no foul. I meant nothing by my comments. Glad you were able to sell your gear. [;)]

• Moderators

No man that puts that many smiley faces in his posts could ever be a hardened criminal.

I do joke around a lot....I figure life is too short not to laugh and have fun (but not at the expense of others). I try and use the [:D] and [:P] to convey the times when I am joking. Again, no harm done. Now I guess I better get to work on finding another hobby. [:P] [:o] [:D]