chorus 2's

cchiker

hi everyone, i'm selling a pair of chorus 2 and 3 surround sound speakers.theses speakers are very heavy!!!

1 chorus 2 speaker (the one with the purple crayon)just alittle. for about 10 yrs now ,every once in awile you have to get up and give the slightest tap on the speaker,thats the way its been. the other is working as should. the top of one, the finish is alittle gone from putting whatever on it but not bad. the finish on all the rest is very good, a small chip,scratch here and there.my brother got them brand new and i have them 8 years and really havn't used in 4. the 3 surround sound were never hooked up but i'm testing them now ( they all work 1 at a time, to many buttons on the stereo to make them work together. i will drive 2 hrs in any direction or come pick them up milford pa 18337. 600.00 i think,i will sell on ebay i think, any questions pictman34@yahoo.com

thank you chris pics to come

hi everyone, i'm selling a pair of chorus 2 and 3 surround sound speakers.theses speakers are very heavy!!!

1 chorus 2 speaker (the one with the purple crayon)just alittle. for about 10 yrs now ,every once in awile you have to get up and give the slightest tap on the speaker,thats the way its been. the other is working as should. the top of one, the finish is alittle gone from putting whatever on it but not bad. the finish on all the rest is very good, a small chip,scratch here and there.my brother got them brand new and i have them 8 years and really havn't used in 4. the 3 surround sound were never hooked up but i'm testing them now ( they all work 1 at a time, to many buttons on the stereo to make them work together. i will drive 2 hrs in any direction or come pick them up milford pa 18337. 600.00 i think,i will sell on ebay i think, any questions pictman34@yahoo.com

thank you chris pics to come

Sounds like a pair(2) of ChorusII speakers and 3 surrounds, all for $600?

Pics are essential here and, Welcome!

I see, apair of black ChorusII's. If there are labels on the back of the other 3 surround speakers, there should be a model number like KG 3.2 etc...if not a photo of the 3 without their grill covers will help to identify them.

As a matter of fact, in order to sell these speaker's here or elsewhere, you are going to need more pics in general. Starting with the Chorus, a pic without the grills also with closeup, including the tops,sides,rear...this would aid in your sell.

Thanks and Good Fortune!

The speakers are

Ch2 sn-318299639-this

one needs a tiny tap in back once in a while, little pink crayon, little chip

on bottom left, sides and top very

good

Ch2 sn-318299640 –

plays as should ,top front worn but sides very good!!

Academy sn-321291007- like new under grill

Kg2.2 sn-316298532- like

new under grill, 4 screw holes in back

Kg2.2 sn-316298531- like

new under grill, 4 screw holes in back

post-58675-13819830428162_thumb.jpg