For Sale: Velodyne FSR 15 subwoofer

LousyTourist

I had to let my Klipschorns go last summer, and the subwoofer is the next thing to go. Works extremely well to fill in the bottom half of the last octave for corner mount Klipschorns. Sealed, servo controlled, huge 15" woofer in a 100 lb. box about 22" square. Extremely musical. Comes with remote control and manual.

Bought for $700 10 years ago, looking for $400 to sell. As it is so big and heavy, local pickup preferred (Minnesota) otherwise shipping will cost another $100.

Will post pictures tonight.

• Moderators

Not sure Wuzzer how it would compare to the Outlaw sub you have. I believe the FSR 15 is pretty much the same unit as my previous F1500 subs. 15" with 250w RMS amp. I know when I went from a Velodyne CT-100 (10" with 100 watt amp) to a Velodyne F1500, it was a huge upgrade as it dug very deep and was very impactful.

• Moderators

Best wishes with your sale. As mentioned, you will likely get a better price on Ebay than in the forums or on CL. I've owned two F-1500's and sold one for $300 and the other for $325. Both took 3-4 weeks to sell at that price on CL.

There is an FSR 15 local to me for $200, which is a great price.