For Sale CORNSCALA Style "C"

bizzle2525

Here is the link to my ebay posting, with pictures and description etc. Feel free to message me or use my phone number below. Thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321086294079?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

These are for local
pickup, I will not ship. I am willing to travel a bit for a charge if
not too far, possibly 200 miles or so. I am in the Upstate NY area
between Rochester and Binghamton. Please feel free to call or text with
any questions 607-three77-2zero25. Thanks

Lol I wasnt saying the RF-7s were heritage, hence the comma between them. But thanks I wish I did not have to get rid of them. Of course everything I said in there was just my opinion and is subject to the listener but IMO I have never heard a better speaker in the Klipsch line...

Tom I guess I did not think of it that way, thanks for pointing that out. I have these for sale on ebay but if someone from the community is interested I am open to offers if anyone wants to PM me. They can be bought without the auction from ebay. I was just trying to reach out to more people this way through to see if someone wanted some great stereo equipment on what I believe a great platform and community. Thanks, anyone feel free to make an offer on these!

just bought these from bizzle2525.....meeting him on Cortland for pickup tomorrow....cant wait to hear them....sold my LaScalas to a nice gentleman in Albany area a while ago. I cold not tame the midbass resonances in my room with the LaScalas....I am hoping for better results with bass and mid bass smoothness.....Guess i'll see soon enough.

I was actually just getting on here to let everyone know they were sold but you beat me to it. Thanks vin, you will be absolutely pleased with them! My favorite speaker by far, honestly feeling a little blue to let them go. Make sure you post on here your thoughts and opinions, I know you will be happy. Now after selling these due to financial constraints, I have to find a pair on a tight budget. Probably looking for some fortes just to hold me over until I get back on my feet and afford another set of Cornscalas in a couple years or so or maybe vin will sell them back to me in a couple years[:D]

If you like a three way and you have the physical space check out a pair of KLF30 which have dual 12 inch woofers and will push 1.5 times as much air as your single 15 inch woofer did. Only caviat there is to replace the stock poly tweeter diaphragm with Titanium diaphragmsfrom Bob Crites. Or if you have a little less space and you want something to integrate faster in a smaller space look to a pair of Epic series CF4 which are three driver two ways with dual 12 inch woofers. Either of these speakers may have you questioning Cornscalls in your future. I would give the nod to the CF4. Likely to cost you 6 -800 so might be more than you want to spend but either way if you find some do check them out. With a good amp or biamped they will crush any Cornwall. Best regards and congrats on finding a good home for your babies, Moray James.

I spent a 7 hours listening to these Cornscalas last evening/night and I could not happier with them. My modded LaScalas gave me goosbumps sometimes on certain material but these things are giving me one big goosebump. I just love the whole balance of them...just totally immersive and convincing....very exciting. Bass balance is excellent to me and mid-bass/ lower mid resonance issues I had with my laScalas is pleasantly missing. Midrange is to die for as are highs, I dont want to sound like a a fawning new owner here but I cant help it....they are that good IMHO. Bob Crites has designed an exceptional Klipsch based speaker here and should be very proud. They sound easy, big and accurate, releasing top notch sound into my room effortlessly...imaging and the sense of "in the room" performance is the best I have ever heard. I'll stop cause im sounding like my objectivity is gone...maybe it is...but my ears are happy for sure. Thanks to bizzle2525 for...I wish you were selling these for different reasons...life is all ups and downs...great effort and perspective will overcome all brother! It was great meeting you and you are a pleasure to do buisiness with.

• Like 1