Bookshelfs on a budget

The Dude

I am looking for some bookshelfs for a buddy of mine who lives in Alaska, If anyone knows of any thing let me know. I am trying to get him to raise is funds a bit, but I understand when you can't. He doesn't want to spend more then 100.00. I think mainly when he has to move he doesn't want to worry about taking them with him.

• Moderators

KG 1.2's come to mind. They are about the most affordable Klipsch bookshelf speaker out there. I've owned two pair. They sound great, just not a lot of bottom end. If he can stetch his budget a bit more, the RB-35's are a great budget speaker as well. Can be had for under $200.

Duder, I bought a pair of Klipsch Synergy B-2 speakers for my nephew for Christmas & he loves them. My brother confirmed to me that they sounded great. Since your buddy has budget concerns he can pick up a used pair on the auction site, there are several pairs up for sale right now. I paid $100 for a used pair in very good condition including shipping. Good luck.