60th Anniversary Klipschorn For Sale SOLD!

cpreal

My 60th anniversary Khorns are for sale. I am moving to a smaller listening room, otherwise I would keep them. They are close to mint. Number 151 out of 200 pairs. If you are looking for the ultimate Klipschorn, this is it. Unlike the mods out there, it is factory stock and fully supported by Klipsch. I bought them directly from Amy Unger at Klipsch.

You are unlikely to find another pair anywhere in the US. I hate to see them go, this is my second pair of Khorns, lovingly cared for in a smoke-free, pet free environment. Unlike other Klipschorns, the 60th Anniversary can be toed in or out to for placement flexibility unavailable in any other khorn. You could buy a new pair of plain Khorns for $9000 or buy mine and get the best they ever made. They also have magnetically attached grilles, metal kick plate instead of wood (with a real diamond inset), WBT binding posts, and a viewing window where you can see the crossover, which features the highest parts quality ever in a Klipsch speaker. The finish is a unique combination of gloss black top and lacewood veneer woofer cabinet. It is much more beautiful in person than in pictures. This pair was driven only by a Fi 421a SET amp (already sold, sorry)

These are also advertised for local SoCal sale. If you want to hear them, reply to the link on Audiogon. Prefer local sale, but will ship or deliver within reasonable distance.

If you've been looking for these, now is your chance. You are unlikely to find another pair anytime soon.....

Check out the link:

here

post-30494-13819831095866_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the reply. This was one of those "I'm never going to sell them" purchases that most of us make at one time or another. It breaks my heart to let them go. I want another Klipsch fan to enjoy them as much as I have.

Cpreal

Beautiful speakers and very nice craftsmanship on the 60th Edition. Best wishes with the sale.

+1 Absolutely gorgeous! I'd hate to see them go too but sometimes things happen. Best of luck to you and with your hopefully soonish sale :)

Hello. I tried to PM but cannot for some reason. Anyhow, would you consider shipping them to the Seattle area and have any idea at all what that would cost?

Thanks.

Your PM went through. You sent it to me instead of the Seller, however. Give it another shot :)

Hello. I tried to PM but cannot for some reason. Anyhow, would you consider shipping them to the Seattle area and have any idea at all what that would cost?

Thanks.

I sent a pallet of speakers from south east TX to OR recently. I think it was around 450lbs. Freight was a little over $500.00 sending them by truck. I would think these would ship for less. Less distance, less weight.

I have seen these 60th versions up close.. As far as finish and beauty..10+++

I know of one other pair in the USA... That is it..

If this is your ultimate speaker... and like a "weekend only driving car" you have the means to be happy for life with them.... Everyday!!

If you can manage it... I suggest doing it.

Thanks.

I sent a pallet of speakers from south east TX to OR recently. I think it was around 450lbs. Freight was a little over $500.00 sending them by truck. I would think these would ship for less. Less distance, less weight.

Never even looked at the bill,but it has been worth it. Whats a little $$ for shipping if you want something......[:)]......Taz........Seems like "Sara" quoted price at $485. I'm Happy

If you can get them packed as well as Carl packs, you can't complain.

Oh, I'm drooling. They are exquisite!. If I only had the room and the money. They were a life long dream of mine. When I owned a house, I could have found a pair. The room was nice sized with real corners. But, alas came misfortune and the house was lost. One day, perhaps. I've heard them powered by an expensive class A amplifier and they were brilliant--I almost went deaf on 5 watts of power. Amazing marvels of engineering. I will tell everybody that they will make the orchestra or band sound like it's in your room.

60th Anniversary Khorns still for sale. They are near mint and sound like new.

Click on the link, and make me an offer!

Delivery is possible in Southern California or you can pick them up. Buyer pays shipping. I am trying to obtain replacement boxes from Klipsch if they need to be shipped.