What are the best 5.1 Blu Ray concerts and movies? The must haves for audiophiles?

Salvador

By far the most enjoyable audio/visual experience I have ever had.

I am old and have experienced a lot.

Stunning on good gear. Absolutely stunning music.

Just got it today, thanx for the listing.

What did you buy? It's hard to tell from your post since you didn't quote a previous reply.

Mike

• Moderators

By far the most enjoyable audio/visual experience I have ever had.

I am old and have experienced a lot.

Stunning on good gear. Absolutely stunning music.

Just got it today, thanx for the listing.

What did you buy? It's hard to tell from your post since you didn't quote a previous reply.

Mike

I'm guessing the Art of Flight? Just a guess.

Mike!, I ordered this from Amazon along with a few others and I truly believe this is the best sounding Blu-Ray I have ever heard. I love how everything sounds ie drums vs guitars etc. I am truly able to push my RF-7s and let the 400x7 Sunfire amp put in some good work lol. Thanks for mentioing this!!!

Mike!, I ordered this from Amazon along with a few others and I truly believe this is the best sounding Blu-Ray I have ever heard. I love how everything sounds ie drums vs guitars etc. I am truly able to push my RF-7s and let the 400x7 Sunfire amp put in some good work lol. Thanks for mentioing this!!!

I assume you are referring to the Toto "Falling in Between Live" Blu-Ray? If so, in total agreement. I own most of the others mentioned here, Eagles Live in Melbourne BR, Eagles HFO DVD, Dave Matthews BR, HOF BR, Gilmour, Waters, yada, yada, yada. This one kicks it up a notch imho!

Mike

I assume you are referring to the Toto "Falling in Between Live" Blu-Ray?

I ordered it a few days ago based on this review as well! I am always searching for awesome concert Blu-rays, the problem is they are few and far between.

let's keep this thread going.

I got David Gilmore at The Royal Albert Hall Blue Ray on the

weekend.

Video side wasn't great but the music is very very good and well recorded.

I love Gilmore's restrained style.

Anyone see Love for Levon yet?

Jeff Beck at Ronnie Scott's is excellant, may not be on BlueRay though.

http://www.amazon.com/Performing-This-Week-Live-Ronnie-Scotts/dp/B001GSV3EC

This came in the mail a few days ago. It is possibly the best live music Blu-ray I have seen. The audio/video is second to none! Between this and Dave Mathews it is very close. I give the edge to this one because it's the full band playing.

post-12289-13819832130578_thumb.jpg

This came in the mail a few days ago. It is possibly the best live music Blu-ray I have seen. The audio/video is second to none! Between this and Dave Mathews it is very close. I give the edge to this one because it's the full band playing.

Glad you liked it and couldn't agree more! [:D]