i just bought some Klipsch.... :D

tpg

i don't think the KG 2.5's will run well at all with the promedia amp. the promedia's are 4 ohm and have 60 watts per channel max, these speakers take nearly 400 watts max i believe, and they are also 75ish watt native, along with being 8ohm.

you can try it, but the volume and quality will more than likely suffer. if you need a good cheap amp/receiver, look at the RCA receivers, they are the same as Pioneer from what I have been told, also Sherwood and Technics are both good entry level receivers.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

BTW, if they are in as good of shape as the seller described, and especially if you got 4, then i would say you got an excellent deal.

got a link to that sale???

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

you should have gotton these for your first real klipsch's haha

item68.jpg

congrats!

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

yeah, i found your buy in the complete sales area Smile.gif

let us know how they sound, i am sure you can find a decent receiver somewheres, borrow one if you have to Smile.gif

Pink - Like a Pill

(It's a g8 song)

(it is on MTV)

(i'm done)

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

i can't believe that guy is getting rid of those speakers for an all-in-one mini system that was included with his TV... what a bad move!

good buy TG! Now just go to a store and try to find older model receivers from last year, you can get amazing closeout deals on great receivers that only lack Prologic II!! suggestions: Denon x801 series, for example.

------------------

http://members.fortunecity.com/sebdavid - go laugh at my crappy website/equipment

http://www.dvdprofiler.com/mc.asp?alias=Sebdavid - go laugh at my puny little DVD collection