FS: Forte II's and Quartets in Little Rock

HOGFAN

The time has come for me to thin out some of my gear. I will add pictures later. I will not ship these.....for pick up only! Both pair are black and in good overall condition

Forte II's - $400.

Quartet's - $275.

Both pair together.....$575!

I would really like to sell both pair together, as they make for a great HT setup (how I've been using them). The only reason for selling these is because I only have one room for HT/music (my man-cave....and it's small/mid-size), and I need to get rid of some stuff. I just picked up a pair of RF-7's, while the wife is out of town, and I need to thin out some gear before she returns this weekend...if you know what I mean!

I want to give my fellow forum members first shot at these. If not sold here on the forum over the next couple of days, I'll be putting them on the local *list.

Thanks,

Hogfan

• 2 weeks later...

For the time being, I'm suspending this listing, until I can better determine these speakers are the ones that need to go. When I posted this listing, I expected a quick sale....due to price, but that did not happen. Now, I need to rethink my speaker setup....to verify this is the right move. Hopefully I'll know something in the next week or so, and will report back....stay tuned!

I appreciate the recent interest shown in this listing.

Thanks,

Hogfan

For the time being, I'm suspending this listing, until I can better determine these speakers are the ones that need to go. When I posted this listing, I expected a quick sale....due to price, but that did not happen. Now, I need to rethink my speaker setup....to verify this is the right move. Hopefully I'll know something in the next week or so, and will report back....stay tuned!

I appreciate the recent interest shown in this listing.

Thanks,
Hogfan

Maybe location but, nice deal.

I live about an hour from Texarkana

It was down in Louisiana,
Just about a mile from Texarkana,
In them old cotton fields back home.[:D]

Hey Hogfan, are you rethinking the rf-7 setup. If I wasn't already in the doghouse for buying so many audio toys lately (including your la scalas which I love), I would have snagged those when your first listed them.

SB, I'm still evaluating.....not sure if it will ever end. I love the RF-7's, but they are different.....trying to figure out why. Given my room layout, I'm not really missing the LS's, but I'm not in a hurry to unload the Forte II's....I need a little more time with the 7's. If I keep the 7's, I'll need a set of surrounds.....and if RS-7's don't show, I guess the FII's will have to do. So many questions.....but I love it!

Rockhound, I'll keep you posted on what I decide. I'm from your neck of the woods.... Or West LA as we call it.

Hogfan

• 3 months later...