New family members - La Scalas!!

SBinLilRock

Beautiful speakers! [Y]

I know you said you bought them off a forum member, but have the crossovers been updated?

What do you think of the Horn loaded bass?

I love my La Scalas and the bass is like know other speaker I've ever heard! [:P]

Congratulations. [<:o)]

Dennie

Beautiful speakers! Yes

I know you said you bought them off a forum member, but have the crossovers been updated?

I love my La Scalas and the bass is like know other speaker I've ever heard! Stick out tongue

Congratulations. Party!!!

Dennie

The crossovers went to visit Bob about two years ago. I love the bass. Sometimes I do fill like I need just a little ooumph in the very bottom. I've got a couple paradigm servo 15's that I bought from hogman. Most of the time I don't think they need anything, but on certain songs I will likely supplement them a little.

Beautiful speakers! Yes

I love my La Scalas and the bass is like know other speaker I've ever heard! Stick out tongue

Dennie

The crossovers went to visit Bob about two years ago. I love the bass. Sometimes I do fill like I need just a little ooumph in the very bottom. I've got a couple paradigm servo 15's that I bought from hogman. Most of the time I don't think they need anything, but on certain songs I will likely supplement them a little.

I've always liked subs with music. It add fullness to it.

Beautiful speakers! Yes

Dennie

That is how I feel about them also. Typically, at normal listening volumes, a sub isn't really needed. But at times, it is a must. A well integrated sub fills in the bottom end nicely.

Congratulations and enjoy,

Dennie [Y]

Thanks for all the corngrats. I've been experimenting with sub location. I don't have many options as I have pretty much ran out of wall space. I tried this this morning and wow--sounds pretty freaking sweet. I can easily adjust crossover and sub output with the paradigm x30. I had them stacked in the opposite corner last night and it just wasn't working at all, but they seem to be synergizing with the la scalas pretty dang good like this.

post-58335-13819831375362_thumb.jpg

Ha! That will work!! [<:o)]

Are you running them (Subs) in stereo or mono? You've now got 4 way, La Scalas, Beautiful!! [Y]

I've got one SVS 20-39 PC Plus (tuned to 16hz) and I have it along a side wall, it works well in mono. But I would love to have two and run them in Stereo, one for each of the right and left signals.

Dennie