Looking for Faital Pro 200 drivers

kevinmi

I would like to borrow a pair of Faital Pro drivers to see if they will work in my system if anyone has a pair they are not useing, or want to sell. I would gladly put up the money and pay for all shipping if someone would loan me a pair. I would hate to buy a new pair only to find out that they aren't to my liking. Thanks, Kevin

Could be worth checking with Bob Crites. Don't know if he has any units for demo or not.

one possible proposition would be to purchase pending audition. essentially it would be a purchase with option of return in the off chance you found Faital Pro drivers unacceptable.

what horn are you imagining using for the drivers. curious here, have been thinking about using the same drivers.

I am using the Faital HF140 driver (1.4 in.) and Faital LTH142 horn in a two-way, style D Cornscala designed by Bob. Very pleased with the configuration and the soundstage is excellent. They are driven by a McIntosh 225 and Stage One pre/pro. I haven't tried the Pro 200 driver but I'm certainly pleased with what Bob recommended.

Frank

post-26363-13819831347064_thumb.jpg