Klipsch Forte II Speakers - $250 Tallahassee

Woofers and Tweeters

I am in seller's area and considered buying these myself bundled with a package deal, or even straight out. Contacted seller and he e-mailed me back.

You need to work out a deal fast in the fortes as I am itching a little bit to get them myself. Only reason I have not pulled the trigger on these is I have a set of forte.

As for listening, I would be a buyer at that price, and making a deal...ASAP if you want them. No telling who has contacted seller besides me.

Goood Fortune[;)]

I am in seller's area and considered buying these myself bundled with a package deal, or even straight out. Contacted seller and he e-mailed me back.

You need to work out a deal fast in the fortes as I am itching a little bit to get them myself. Only reason I have not pulled the trigger on these is I have a set of forte.

As for listening, I would be a buyer at that price, and making a deal...ASAP if you want them. No telling who has contacted seller besides me.

Goood FortuneWink

Thanks,

I have his phone number and want them, but I can't pick them up anytime soon.

PM sent

I will bow out if you really want them.

• 1 month later...

Billy,

We are back from our vacation and the Fortes are inside. Your judgment on the value based on the condition was spot on and I agree: they're perfect. I am happy to have them and thanks for all your help. I really like the Carver amp you were able to get from the same seller and if you want to move it sometime, please let me know. We were happy to meet you and if there's anything in this area I can get for you, just let me know. [H]

Thanks again,

James

• 10 years later...
13 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Thanks. It wouldn't surprise me. There seem to be only a few good members still clinging here. 

I agree, I do enjoy some of the old school people that pop up every now and then. I really miss the days when we had a bunch of builders around. I really enjoyed Greg's refurbished gear and Gothover's builds. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I agree, I do enjoy some of the old school people that pop up every now and then.

As you know, this forum used to be the go-to place for help. I'm not saying that there haven't been the periotic squabbles, but the tons of help from friendly people such as best practices for restoring cabinets; answering why my KLF30s were rattling; what Y does or doesn't sound best with what X; the members who worked with Klipsch to put the Pilgrimages together, and more. I bought my Belle, MCM1900, RB75, Forte, and many other speakers from fellow forum members, let alone an untold amount of money @opusk2k9 helped me spend. 
Hopefully, someone will see what the problem is and turn things back around. 

• Like 2