What kind of TV do you have?

Salvador

I have both.... plasma and LED.

The room environment and room architecture determine where I place which one where. (If that makes any sense, lol)

I have both as well and one thing I have noticed is... when I'm watching a football game on my Sharp LED, you can see the clumps of grass, the blades of grass, every little detail of the field. I can not see that on my plasma, my lcd or my CRT rear projection.
Also, placement of a plasma is very important regarding reflecting light from lamps or windows.

Just curious to see what type of TV audiophiles out there have. I just swiched from a DLP to a Panasonic Plasma 60GT50. I had to return a Samsung LED whose picture was ok at best.

I just bought a 60GT50 myself. I'll be getting it this coming Saturday.

Samsung PN59D6500 59" plasma SMART TV.

Even better picture once I got it calibrated. If you're looking to get the best outta your screen I recommend getting a calibration.

The Samsung has very vibrant colors and blacks are inky black right out of the box but a professional calibration is in my near future.

Bill

The room environment and room architecture determine where I place which one where. (If that makes any sense, lol)

I have both as well and one thing I have noticed is... when I'm watching a football game on my Sharp LED, you can see the clumps of grass, the blades of grass, every little detail of the field. I can not see that on my plasma, my lcd or my CRT rear projection.

What plasma do you have?

What plasma do you have?

Samsung. I have been very pleased with it...

I love my Panasonic 60" GT50! Best tv I've owned. Even better picture once I got it calibrated. If you're looking to get the best outta your screen I recommend getting a calibration.

What is the main difference you see from the non calibrated to the calibrated pana?

What plasma do you have?

Samsung. I have been very pleased with it...

[:$]Oops. I should have deleted your quote. I was asking Vital, but good to hear on the Samsung[Y]

I love my Panasonic 60" GT50! Best tv I've owned. Even better picture once I got it calibrated. If you're looking to get the best outta your screen I recommend getting a calibration.

What is the main difference you see from the non calibrated to the calibrated pana?

For me, yellows seemed more accurate and reds were toned down. I also noticed more detail in shadowed areas. It all depends on where you are to start with.

I just bought a 60GT50 myself. I'll be getting it this coming Saturday.

I think youl be very hapy with it. I hope you got a good deal.. I got one of my friends that works at a Magnolia to price match Amazon got a great deal for it..

The reason I bought this model was that it was on sale for 700 off! [<:o)] It is coming from a Magnolia store. The regular stores don't have this model.