Harley Humor

CECAA850

Let's keep picking on the Harley fags fans.

The video isn't a dig on Harley riders.

Sputnik didn't mean it to sound as bad as it does. I posted a link to a Southpark episode that explains the reference.

Of course not. I just can't resist picking on Harley enthusiasts and that South Park episode is a classic. No hate.

Funny stuff, I remember that episode. I'm not sure what type bikers are in South Park, but in my region I would not suggest calling the guys at the bar "fags" unless you want to take a stat flight on a helicopter. Then after you're released have your azz kicked every time you go out and about. If they think a Harley is offensive when cracked on try cracking on a metric, zing , Zing, ZING!

I just sent the whole Southpark episode to a friend who just bought a Harley.

He just got the bike last week. His comment, "man this thing throws a lot of heat on your crotch"

Sounds like fun to me. Guess I could get rid of my heated seats.

That is funny... My favorite South Park of all time.

Well, Adolph got stuck with a Gold Wing, and look what happened. His language is even ruder than usual in this one.

Bruno Ganz comments on the parodies. It seems to start out straight, then I'm not sure. Maybe one of you German speakers could see if it's half joking, or what?

Bruno Ganz comments on the parodies. It seems to start out straight, then I'm not sure. Maybe one of you German speakers could see if it's half joking, or what?

lol actually he says nothing about the parodies. He is just speaking about playing Hitler and the moral issues that came up or not. Just a normal interview concerning the movie what was inserted in the subtitles had nothing to do with it. Interesting interview though.