RF-7 II ($1,600 for PAIR) and RC-64 II ($600) FOR SALE

BassMaykr

Hello everyone, Purchased this set of speakers just under one year ago, and have since moved into a living arrangement in which it may be just a little too much speaker. They are in great shape with the exception of a dent on one woofer that does not effect the audio quality at all. I would be looking for 1,600 for this pair of bad boys. If you'd like the RC-64 II, I'd, be looking for 600 for it. I am located in South Jersey, just outside of Atlantic City. Local Pick Up only.

Feel free to message me and I will send pictures. I don't see a tab on here to upload.

Feel free to message me and I will send pictures. I don't see a tab on here to upload.

C/P from Dean:

When you compose a post, you click on reply, and then the screen
opens up. At the top, you see some tabs. They are named Compose,
Options, Related, Preview, and Smilies Library.

Click on Options and you will see File Attachment in bold letters, with a button underneath it that says Add/Update.

Click on Add/Update.

Click on Browse and find your file/picture.

Click the Save button -- you will have to scroll to the right to find it.

Now click on the Compose tab to finish writing your post -- or just click on Post is you're finished. That's it!

• 4 weeks later...

For anyone concerned about the dent, I recently replaced an RC-64 woofer. Bought the part direct from Klipsch for 70$ shipped and it took maybe 5 minutes to replace it when it arrived. Of course, the RF-64 II woofer may be more or less expensive, but I can't imagine it being much different.

• 3 months later...