Selling my entire collection of Pro Series Klipsch equipment

Dave Wortham

I'm assuming if you're intrested - you know what you're looking at in these 5 pairs of vintage Pro Series Klipsch speakers. 1 pair MCM 1900, 2 Pair La Scala - 1pr splits and 1pr solids, 2 pair Heresy. I had planned to sell them on eBay but thought I'd give the folks here on the forum a chance to express any interest first. I haven't set prices but will consider reasonalble offers. All speakers are located in Arlington Washington in zip code 98223. If you're interested - please let me know. Thank you.

Further details: The speakers are in Washington State. My thought is to find someone interested in purchasing the collection rather than breaking it up. These speakers are very large and heavy. I suggest we're looking at either picking them up here - or a freight delivery. All speakers work perfectly and sound absolutely awesome. All have the fiberglass overlay finish except the MCM 1900 stack. All are in good condition considering their age. I think I will hold out for awhile for a possible single sale buyer of the collection. If I end up having to seperate them to sell - which I prefer not to do - here are prices:

LaScala's $1800 splits & $2000 single

MCM 1900 $2800 full stack with passive crossovers

Heresy's $700 top set & $500 for the lower set

Entire collection - I'll discount the price to $ 7000

post-58833-13819831511892_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum. Someone is going to be the new owner of some great gear. What a beautiful set up you have. You will likely be gently asked to provide pricing as it is customary in the Garage Sale forum.

Good luck with your sale.