Jubilee Speakers For Sale - SOLD

greg928gts

I've decided to sell my Jubilee speakers. These have very few hours of use and are cosmetically in excellent condition. K402 horns with K69 drivers.

I have original boxes and packing material and will arrange for shipping at competitive rates.

They are stock, as I received them from Klipsch. If you are interested in having wood veneer fronts, grills, or custom top cabinets, I am available for hire to do that work.

Optional passive crossover networks at extra cost.

$5,500 plus shipping from Maine

voltiaudio at gmail dot com

post-11090-13819831649982_thumb.jpg

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you that have been waiting patiently for a pair of these, you probably won't see these go up for sale again soon especially at this price point, which represents about a 1/3 savings. These speakers don't degrade over time.

If you've not heard a pair of these, see the thread on Jubilee audition locations. I'm sure that Greg will also ship these virtually anywhere - something that is typically missing from other offerings.

Chris

I'm in Maine so the shipping would be $0, but the divorce lawyer would be expensive. Good luck with the sale Greg; certainly a reasonable price from what I've seen of Jubes. On a side note, I've been admiring your work for a while.

If these don't sell and you need to free up the space by giving them away, I'm a short trip down 95. [:P]

" Drool rolling down from the edge of her chin while she spied the condition her sister was in..."

Good luck with the sale.

"How about you Ron-a, you wanna...?"

Sweet Jubs! Best of luck with the sale.

Would a room 12' x 15' x 10' high be large enough for them?

Yes. In fact, they would sound better than probably any other kind of loudspeaker in a small room.

Chris

I asked the wife if she wanted to take a little trip from the Deep South to Maine to New England. "Why?" She asked. I answered, "Well, because I love you so much and I just want to spend quality time with you and see flowers in spring." She raised an eyebrow and responded, "Right. Where are the speakers, what do they look like, and how much do they cost?" My flustered response? "What speakers, Honey? I don't know what you are talking about." She contemptuously retorted, " You are either terminally ill or there are Klipsch speakers involved. And you just got a clean bill of health on your last physical." After some severe negotiations, we are staying home. [:(] "And no shipping allowed," she ended all of my purchasing aspirations on these awesome Jubilees. Husbands, do not try this . . . it will fail and lead to tense discussions in which you will have to engage your most prolific Aristotelian rhetoric to save what Klipsch speakers you have in your collection. I am keeping all of my current collection after a full day of heavy persuasion, now relegated to watching this thread while drooling. What a great buy this will be for the new owner! [Y]. Husbands, be careful out there! [:#]

I asked the wife if she wanted to take a little trip from the Deep South to Maine to New England. "Why?" She asked. I answered, "Well, because I love you so much and I just want to spend quality time with you and see flowers in spring." She raised an eyebrow and responded, "Right. Where are the speakers, what do they look like, and how much do they cost?" My flustered response? "What speakers, Honey? I don't know what you are talking about." She contemptuously retorted, " You are either terminally ill or there are Klipsch speakers involved. And you just got a clean bill of health on your last physical." After some severe negotiations, we are staying home. Sad "And no shipping allowed," she ended all of my purchasing aspirations on these awesome Jubilees. Husbands, do not try this . . . it will fail and lead to tense discussions in which you will have to engage your most prolific Aristotelian rhetoric to save what Klipsch speakers you have in your collection. I am keeping all of my current collection after a full day of heavy persuasion, now relegated to watching this thread while drooling.

That was good - thanks for sharing.

Chris

rhetor, there must be some way to work a win-win situation here. ask her what SHE wants! The trip to Maine idea was definitely a good try. Smart cookie your wife is and a good sense of humor, too.

just this week i tried to get my wife to go to TX to buy a fire truck. As much as she wanted me to have it we just don't have a garage for it.

rhetor, there must be some way to work a win-win situation here. ask her what SHE wants! The trip to Maine idea was definitely a good try. Smart cookie your wife is and a good sense of humor, too.

just this week i tried to get my wife to go to TX to buy a fire truck. As much as she wanted me to have it we just don't have a garage for it.

Garages are overrated...