April Fools

Tremors

For your consideration, today only. THREE pairs of Mahogany Klipschorns in the mintiest of conditions. These are the anniversary edition and are absolutely stunning. You may be willing to trade in your kids for a shot at these, just sayin. $1350/pair, shipped to your door. They will be sent out FedEx Today Express, that's the new service where they arrive the same day. It's 7:48am right now, they should arrive sometime around 6pm EST if purchased in the next few hours.

After following this forum for 3 years my 1st pm was to a prank. I'll exit quietly.

I'll crawl back under my 30 year old khorns where I belong...

The kiddies love to show off on the internets on April Fools Day. Stick around, Monty.

Welcome Monty. We won't hold it against you. Now if you never come around again, we might hold that against you. Stick out tongue

Yes, please come again Monty and welcome to the forum and to your first post! Also, as evidenced by my inbox, if Klipsch were to ever sell these at such a price they'd have a landslide of orders coming their way. Count me in that group ;)

Of course it is April first. 60th only come in Lacewood (not mahogany) and I've never heard of a same day service. But at $1350 delivered, I'm in!

Oddly enough, I've learned that Google is actually testing out this shipping method this week in San Francisco. Apparently Amazon and a few other etailers may also be running testing soon. Thus trying to provide their customers with the same experience found at the brick and mortar level. Buy it now have it "now". They feel that it'll really drive sales. We'll see what the premium is for such a service.

I will buy all 3 pair. One of my associates will drop by today to pick them up. We will pay by certified check. They better be as you described or my associate may have to

take action against you. He should be by in a few hours. Please send a PM with your full name, address. date of birth, ssan, place of birth and all phone numbers.

Thanks,

Yurgi,

Moscow, Russia

For your consideration, today only. THREE pairs of Mahogany Klipschorns in the mintiest of conditions. These are the anniversary edition and are absolutely stunning. You may be willing to trade in your kids for a shot at these, just sayin. $1350/pair, shipped to your door. They will be sent out FedEx Today Express, that's the new service where they arrive the same day. It's 7:48am right now, they should arrive sometime around 6pm EST if purchased in the next few hours.

That's just mean, Bro . . . I hope all of your Klipsch speakers turn into Bose . . . April fools!

Yes, yes, it was an April Fools Day joke :) I tried to throw in enough inaccuracies to make it possible to untruth it :/

You did. However, greed overcame common sense. You folks are being too nice to me - I deserve to get nailed. I had hoped my 1st post woiuld make an impression. Guess I got my wish! All in good fun.