Speakers

Tuck1186

• 1 month later...

Heresy, and depending on where you are, there was an oddball single on cleveland craigslist that someone painted red for about $100

I agree 100%, another Heresy. Think of it this way, a spaceship in a movie is going by left to right. As it shifts from the left speaker and goes in front of you the sound (timbre) changes to something different, then changes back on the right speaker. This is not seamless, and not what the movie producer intended for you to hear. There is no better way to make that ship sound identical when it goes through those channels than to have an identical center. Other speakers may be fine, but another Heresy is the best.

CF, nice setup bro, love the duel subs, which ones are they. I have a single outlaw sub hooked to my heresy"s and wish I had another

Do you have all the port plugs out and sub plate amp crossover set to the highest setting?

Carl, i"m pretty sure I do but i"ll check, and for some reason i"m having trouble again signing in so I can post. My laptop wont do it and now the home pc wont either, I borrowed my daughters laptop to make this post, dont know whats up over here....

Carl, i"m pretty sure I do but i"ll check, and for some reason i"m having trouble again signing in so I can post. My laptop wont do it and now the home pc wont either, I borrowed my daughters laptop to make this post, dont know whats up over here....

I suspect Internet Explorer 10 is what's up. Go to "Tools" and select "compatibility view settings." Enter Klipsch.com under "add this website."