Scored "Belles Oiled Oak"

Today, I scored a set of Bells in oiled oak. Can anyone tell me when they were made? S/N BKOO17-9904001 and BKOO17-9904002. They have AB2 crossovers, speakers are stock. How good of a crossover is an AB2? Should I seriously consider replacing or installing new caps from B. Crites? The construction appears to be plywood and MDF? Please correct me about the construction, whether it is plywood and/or MDF.

Thank you to all who answer in advance.

hornlover60

Today, I scored a set of Bells in oiled oak. Can anyone tell me when they were made? S/N BKOO17-9904001 and BKOO17-9904002. They have AB2 crossovers, speakers are stock. How good of a crossover is an AB2? Should I seriously consider replacing or installing new caps from B. Crites? The construction appears to be plywood and MDF? Please correct me about the construction, whether it is plywood and/or MDF.

Thank you to all who answer in advance.
hornlover60

Someone around here has the date codes for you.

Shouldn't be any MDF in those. I would listen to them for a while as they are first. Great score. I love the Belles.