Klipsch stadium airplay

McMiRA

the replacement was sent earlier this month and ill be getting another updated unit and supposed to wait a week, but it has been two weeks. hope the third one is a charm and hope that i get it soon. 

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mphrsy

the replacement i got last time had a little sound too when nothing is playing. i got my original unit back after finding out a firmware update is not possible. despite this, i still enjoy the stadium every time i play and just avoiding using the rca's since my newer ipod works better connected via usb. wish they can fix it, but they did try to work something out. im back to enjoying music.

• 1 year later...

Hi, i live in Europe. Last year a dream came true when a good friend who loves all of my klipsch speakers got me a Stadium for my birthday. Sadly he died a few months later. Another reason for me to love my Stadium which i enjoy to listen to. This weekend it just stopped working. When i plug in the power the green power LED comes on and the blue bluetooth LED starts blinking fast but never stops. I am unable to switch source and also analog is not working. I have tried the factory reset by pressing both buttons on the back but nothing happens. I have contacted the Klipsch importer in the Netherlands but the say they cannot help me. Maybe someone here has an idea? I really don't want to give the unit to some repair shop who are not familiar with the unit. Thank you... Guido

• 2 weeks later...

hi there. very sorry about the loss of your friend. maybe contact klipsch support directly or via email. they have been very prompt and helpful with my stadium and with my questions with my other speakers. good luck.

p.s. still enjoying the stadium mostly on our patio for music (ipod via usb or bluetooth) and also movies (with my oppo player).

• 1 year later...