Sidevalve

Projects, all need a little work or repairs

Toshiba opti turntable, walnut case is nice

Toshiba amp sc665 with meters with matching tuner

Toshiba sb 420 intergrated amp with matching tuner

Integra dtr 7

price one dollar per pound no shipping

>THERE IS LIFE IN SOUTH TEXAS!!

all the Toshiba gear are silver faced 70s , no pictures but Google is your friend. Should be an easy fix on the amps? Integra is black with remote, opti turntable can be found on vinyl engine model sr-50

Buy it all a discount

I already own a garage.

Everyone has a garage on Pluto....

100103spokanewa1.jpg

I bet it has dirt floors.

That's better than what I have now...

Does it have an indoor 2 or 3 hole out house so you can spend quality time with friends? [+o(] .........Taz

Does it have an indoor 2 or 3 hole out house so you can spend quality time with friends? Ick! .........Taz

Indoor outhouse. I can't seem to wrap my brain around that oneTongue Tied

When I was very young,, maybe 5 or 6 my Great Grandmother had a room off her small house. I remember it as an open room about the size of a small Garage. It may even have had a dirt floor. I remember a small room about the size of a small closet, and that was the bathroom for the house. When the house was built, I don't think it had an indoor bathroom. Just an out house. Thus I think of this as her indoor outhouse. I do remember us kids in the garage size room when Granny went to use the little room. I don't know why, but it had a small gate type lock on the outside of the of the door and one of us kids went over and locked it....[6]..Well you should have heard Granny yell when she found she was locked in..[:@] Someone let her out, I don't remember if it was one of us kids or mom. But we never locked her in there again........Taz

One of my Great Uncles fell into the out house...[+o(] . Granny said if she would have known how much trouble it was going to be getting him out, then cleaning him up she would have left him and just had another [:|]

Taz