IE 10 auto-installed, site login issues.

Islander

Unfortunately, as browsers are updated and this forum remains stagnant, there will be issues.

Good news is we now have a web programmer on staff, and after a more daunting task is completed by the end of this summer, he will begin to tackle the forum.

I know you guys don't like change, but get ready for it. I don't think there is a way around it. You've been warned. Smile

Amy,

This is great to hear!! As we all know (whether we'll admit it or not), this forum has been in need of an upgrade for a long time. Personally, I've grown increasingly frustrated with the bugs on the forum as of late...

I know people don't like change, but in this case, I welcome it with open arms... [:)]

Unfortunately, as browsers are updated and this forum remains stagnant, there will be issues.

Good news is we now have a web programmer on staff, and after a more daunting task is completed by the end of this summer, he will begin to tackle the forum.

I know you guys don't like change, but get ready for it. I don't think there is a way around it. You've been warned. Smile

I have set up forums several times, and my favorite forum software is YABB which is free. The acronym stands for Yet Another Bulletin Board. Back in the old days, I actually had a dial up BBS. It was the biggest in my city with a whopping 5 lines. I kinda miss the good ole days.

We like change. Nickels, dimes quarters....

About time. Software wise this place attended Lincoln's funeral. Time for Klipsch Corp to plunk down 35 cents for an upgrade.[:D]

About time. Software wise this place attended Lincoln's funeral. Time for Klipsch Corp to plunk down 35 cents for an upgrade.Big Smile

Hello thebes, good to "see" you... [Y][Y]

About time. Software wise this place attended Lincoln's funeral. Time for Klipsch Corp to plunk down 35 cents for an upgrade.Big Smile

Hello thebes, good to "see" you... YesYes

On the other hand, I appalud Amy for hold down the fort, with this forum, as "us" guy's play...

Time for Klipsch Corp to plunk down 35 cents for an upgrade.Big Smile

Haha! I think you would be shocked at what I've been quoted. I was.

I'm not shocked that you're shocked. Many salespeople these days start negotiations with crazy prices, because some big companies won't think twice before paying those crazy prices.

They're likely trying for "what the market will bear", but your comeback logic should be "every price is an asking price".

Time for Klipsch Corp to plunk down 35 cents for an upgrade.Big Smile

Haha! I think you would be shocked at what I've been quoted. I was.

I'm sure we could find you something that just happened to fall off the internet truck.

• Moderators

I'm sure we could find you something that just happened to fall off the internet truck.

Ha!

Getting new software is easy, and many times free, or at least very cheap. It's migrating all this data that costs the big bucks, and the tough decision that needs to be made.

I think you have to use compatibility mode for the Klipsch forum site with IE10. I had that problem when I installed it on my win8 machine. I forget where the compatibility button is, but that will fix the login problem.

It's the F12 key.