Blu-Rays: The Buy/Sell/Trade/Swap Thread

TasDom

I was just looking thru my blu-rays and realized how many I never watch anymore. I thought it might be worthwhile to start a thread for anyone interested in trading, buying, etc........

Please feel free to add your list to the thread and scratch off or delete any that are no longer available. The HT section seems more appropriate for this than the Garage Sale section.........but I've been wrong before!

NOTE: If you would rather sell than trade, please state your asking price.

I'll start with these so let me know what you may be interested in and what BR's you want to trade.

(I included the digital copies but unsure if they have been used due to a hard drive crash)

Contagion

Contraband

Immortals + Digital Copy

The Next Three Days

Piranha

Priest

The Punisher (Travolta)

Rambo: The Fight Continues + Digital Copy

Robin Hood + DVD/Digital Copy (Russell Crowe)

The Scorpion King 3 +DVD

Shark Night + Digital Copy

Sin City (2 disc set Theatrical / Recut extended unrated)

Transporter 2

True Grit + DVD/Digital Copy (Jeff Bridges)

I bought Sin City less than a week ago... should have waited! It should be here any day. It's on a lot of the top Blu-ray lists. I have two duplicates I'm interested in trading:

Batman - The Dark Knight

Crazy Heart

I'd be interested in your Sin City. I don't have that many BR's yet, but if you don't have them I ended up with doubles of Batman Begins and The Dark Kight in BR. If you already have them just shoot me a price and maybe we can work something out.

PM sent on Sin City

I have some doubles.The amazing spiderman (new one), avatar, despicable me, kung fu panda, Legend of the Guardians, megamind, transformers 2 and 3. If anyones interested in these movies i would trade or sell.

If The amazing Spider man is not spoken for Ill trade that one!

Here is a list of the ones I would like to trade.

Con Air

The Fith Element

Green Zone

The Guardian

Hannibal Rising

I am Legand

Independence Day

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen

The Mechanic

12 Monkeys

Safe House

also would trade// alien vs predator, Assault on Precinct 13, The bank job, Cop out, Dark city, Crossing over, Donnie Brasco, Edge of darkness, The fighter, Go, The gray, I spit on your grave (new one), Killers, Kingdom of Heaven, Knight and day, The last airbender, Layer cake, The losers, Lost boys, The lovely bones, Michael Clayton, Nightmare on elm street (new one and old), The other guys, Pear harbor, The perfect storm, Perfect stranger, Salt, Shaun of the dead, Shutter island, Southland tales, Speed, Speed racer, The town, Watchman, Wild hogs, Alice in Wonderland,American Gangster, Are we done yet, Bad Lieutenant, Grown ups, Hollow man, Scott Pilgrim vs the world, Splice, The stranger, Super troopers, Youth in revolt. Let me know. all these are blu rays

also would trade or sell alien vs predator, Assault on Precinct 13, The bank job, Cop out, Dark city, Crossing over, Donnie Brasco, Edge of darkness, The fighter, Go, The gray, I spit on your grave (new one), Killers, Kingdom of Heaven, Knight and day, The last airbender, Layer cake, The losers, Lost boys, The lovely bones, Master and commander, Michael Clayton, Nightmare on elm street (new one and old), The other guys, Pear harbor, The perfect storm, Perfect stranger, Salt, Shaun of the dead, Shutter island, Southland tales, Speed, Speed racer, The town, Watchman, Wild hogs, Alice in Wonderland,American Gangster, Are we done yet, Bad Lieutenant, Grown ups, Hollow man, The marine2, Scott Pilgrim vs the world, Splice, The stranger, Super troopers, Youth in revolt. Let me know.

Sent you a PM on Wild Hogs.

I have some doubles.The amazing spiderman (new one), avatar, despicable me, kung fu panda, Legend of the Guardians, megamind, transformers 2 and 3. If anyones interested in these movies i would trade or sell. i have a double of tintin too.

hey ref pm'ed you regarding a few kids titles.

Having seen this type of thread before, might I suggest adding prices next to your titles for those wishing to buy them outright and not trade. People like prices ;) Also, list format is waaaay easier to understand than a paragraph when mentioning multiple items. Best of luck here, this should be good!