My Groom's Cake at my Wedding

Vital

I thought I gave the lady perfect detail and even sent her links and pics of my gear along with the info pages from Klipsch and Emotiva but she still messed it up a bit. Those are supposed to be RF-7 towers but oh well, the cake was very good from what I hear LOL. She could have done a better job but she got an A for effort.

forums

post-12289-13819832391864_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone, we were married almost a year ago, just now getting around to posting a pic and as you can tell it's a camera phone pic lol. Our professional pics are on a disc somewhere around here. I think she got some good pics of the cakes.

I'm 37 and I had a Grooms Cake during our reception.

I'm 34 and we went the custom cupcakes route when we wed last year. Wait, isn't that all the rage with us youngens!? Too late, I guess if we screwed that one up, oh well. Lol. A good friend told me while planning our wedding "something's gonna go wrong, just roll with it". We had landscaping done in preparation, weeks in advance and mucho $'s worth. Days before the reception several of the larger plants died and were unsightly. We yanked them and had holes in the ground for our big party. We rolled with it. Informing our guests that if the bathrooms were in use that there were always the holes in the front yard. That's life.

Thanks everyone, we were married almost a year ago, just now getting around to posting a pic and as you can tell it's a camera phone pic lol. Our professional pics are on a disc somewhere around here. I think she got some good pics of the cakes.

My wife just got around to creating her Facebook album of wedding photos last week. We were married 8 months ago. You guys will get around to sharing whenever the time comes ;)

I just cried..i hope or wish mine loves me that much..a cake like that you dont need luck..appears you have that magical kind of love! very nice!

I thought I gave the lady perfect detail and even sent her links and pics of my gear along with the info pages from Klipsch and Emotiva but she still messed it up a bit. Those are supposed to be RF-7 towers but oh well, the cake was very good from what I hear LOL. She could have done a better job but she got an A for effort.

forums