My Groom's Cake at my Wedding

Vital

I just cried..i hope or wish mine loves me that much..a cake like that you dont need luck..appears you have that magical kind of love! very nice!

Indeed! I'm lucky in that area, my wife supports all of my hobbies. She's a keeper!

Great cake Vital and a Happy 1st anniversary next month. Did you save a portion of the cake for the anniversary? Or is that a real old tradition? We managed to save the top of the cake for our 1st anniversary a long, long, time ago in a galaxy far, far , away and the force has been with us all these years, lol.[:D]

Great cake Vital and a Happy 1st anniversary next month. Did you save a portion of the cake for the anniversary? Or is that a real old tradition? We managed to save the top of the cake for our 1st anniversary a long, long, time ago in a galaxy far, far , away and the force has been with us all these years, lol.Big Smile

Thank you sir! Yes and no, our cake maker is making us a new top next month instead of eating one we froze a year ago. It was our option to freeze it or have her make a new one and we chose for a new one! Yumm, fresh new cake coming soon! The lady makes good cakes, they aren't just looks, they taste amazing.