Possible Cornwall purchase

vnzbd

Hello all, I am looking at a pair of cornwalls locally priced at $1300. I feel that it is a pretty high price, but I don't know anything about the speaker including 1 or 2s, stock or not. Can anyone offer input on what to look for on the Corns as it will be my first venture with this platform?

Thanks!

For that kind of money they would have to be in really really nice condition I mho I would make sure all drivers worked correctly as with any speaker of that age you will want to up date the crossover so I take that in consideration if you are patient there are some good deals to be had I was lucky to get a pair of corn ll for 450 cosmetic6/10 if you have not heard corns see if anyone near you will give you a listen they are some really nice speakers.2nd only to k horn in my opinion good luck Stacy

Thanks for the replies. I do not know the serials at the moment. I have figured out from the picks they are 1s due to the plywood construction and rear mounted drivers. This is a Craigslist venture so we will see what happens. They have been out there a while, I am guessing due in part to the price.

Thanks for the replies. I do not know the serials at the moment. I have figured out from the picks they are 1s due to the plywood construction and rear mounted drivers. This is a Craigslist venture so we will see what happens. They have been out there a while, I am guessing due in part to the price.

I think you are right. Make him an offer, can't hurt... dunno.gif

Dennie