Boston Marathon

kapsnb01

Thoughts and prayers with all those affected by the tragedy in Boston today. As a runner that aspires to qualify for Boston, I can't imagine the range of emotion felt today. If it is what it appears, it's another despicable & cowardly act against innocent people that were there simply to enjoy/participate in a great sporting event.

God be with those affected in this time of need.

"Richard Jewel type screw-up."

You mean the guy they swiped the pickup truck from and had it transported to Quantico in a C-130 military transport?

The guy they wanted to say "There is a bomb in Centennial Park. You have 30 minutes." twelve times while they recorded it?

I guess it's easier to intimidate someone than to try and actually find out what happened?

It seems there's been an arrest.Yes

Now there's been a retraction, no arrest yetNo

They may want to ensure that no "group" is offended when the suspect is finally arrested and the identity of person is made public. [:@]

They may want to ensure that no "group" is offended when the suspect is finally arrested and the identity of person is made public. Angry

A group get offended with ANYTHING that happens to one of their own.

They may want to ensure that no "group" is offended when the suspect is finally arrested and the identity of person is made public. Angry

For the record, that wasn't it and evidently "the media" got it wrong. [:S]

We had a fertilizer plant explode in Texas last night and before I went to sleep at midnight they were reporting that "at least 60 people dead," and when I woke up the number had come down to "5 to 15." [:|]

A terrible tragedy here in TX. I hope the number of casualties stays low as they go through the rubble.

Here's a TWIST in the Boston tragedy. A Saudi national who was a person of interest was almost immediately deported. Of course the fact that his family is wealthy/well known has nothing to do with it. Also an unscheduled meeting between the Saudi govt and our president has nothing to do with anything.

Sources positive someone was in custody and then retracting said statements? One UPI source not backing down on his statement. FBI reprimanding the media not to release anything without their clearance?

I'm normally not sceptical but this has my antenna buzzing.