Boston Marathon

kapsnb01

It seems there's been an arrest.Yes

Now there's been a retraction, no arrest yetNo

They may want to ensure that no "group" is offended when the suspect is finally arrested and the identity of person is made public. Angry

For the record, that wasn't it and evidently "the media" got it wrong. Tongue Tied

We had a fertilizer plant explode in Texas last night and before I went to sleep at midnight they were reporting that "at least 60 people dead," and when I woke up the number had come down to "5 to 15." Indifferent

My earlier comment was intended to be taken "tongue and cheek."

Also, tkdamerica, I didn't realize you are one of us... lol... (Texan).

They may want to ensure that no "group" is offended when the suspect is finally arrested and the identity of person is made public. Angry

For the record, that wasn't it and evidently "the media" got it wrong. Tongue Tied

We had a fertilizer plant explode in Texas last night and before I went to sleep at midnight they were reporting that "at least 60 people dead," and when I woke up the number had come down to "5 to 15." Indifferent

Tongue in cheek or prophetic? Have a look at the article I linked.

Tongue in cheek or prophetic? Have a look at the article I linked.

I'll admit that, at the time of publication, I was somewhat soused.... en vino veritas

A group get offended with ANYTHING that happens to one of their own.

That of course makes sense but then it's interesting when the real culprit is discovered how everyone reacts. When it comes to Religion you have either "I told you so" or "That person isn't a real {fill in the blank]. Fwiw, this act occurred on Patriots day as well as Tax day so there is a good chance this could be a political act of terror. I actually think if this was a Religious act of terror from abroad, you would have some group claiming responsibility on the internet, and of course 'the media' reporting on it...Regardless, lets hope they catch that/those *criminals* that committed this crime. I think they will.

Here's a TWIST in the Boston tragedy. A Saudi national who was a person of interest was almost immediately deported. Of course the fact that his family is wealthy/well known has nothing to do with it. Also an unscheduled meeting between the Saudi govt and our president has nothing to do with anything.

Fwiw, one of my dearest friends worked with Prince Bandar bin Sultan for 15 years up until she retired. That made me extremely aware how much influence the Saudis had with every POTUS, as well as anyone else of importance in this country...Remember after 9/11 and the plane of Bin Laden Family members that were allowed to go back to Saudi Arabia?

Fwiw, when I really became cognizant of this situation was when I was watching a Dallas Cowboys during one of the Super Bowl and there was Prince Bandar sitting on the bench next to Coach Landry. [:o].

You really have to be careful with Alex Jones and gang. They twist stuff to make it have the appearance they desire. Case in point is that they write:

"Infowars reporter Dan Bidondi was on location at the Boston Marathon explosion press conferences minutes after the event and managed to get Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis to state they had “no specific intelligence” regarding a drill taking place prior to the event:"

Then, they follow with:

"In the video below, Anthony Gucciardi of StoryLeak.com was able to get an exclusive interview with coach Stevenson, who says, “There was absolutely a drill going on outside the athlete’s village before the race.

As regards the first quote, the spokesperson did NOT say that there was no intelligence concerning whether there was going to be a drill or any presence of military, etc. He said there was no intelligence that an explosion was going to occur. HUGE difference. The video is clear what he said.

They twist this stuff to make it look like a cover-up. The public bites. He recruits a few hundred more worshippers.

Are the folks in the Boston area not able to arm themselves so as to protect their familes and property?

How do you arm yourself or protect your family against a bomb at a public event? Hmm

You can't... However, you can at home and in your neighborhood. An intruder would be taking a big risk marchng upon my home.

The whole place shut down and locked , I hope this is not the future of dealing with some nut, there are a lot of them, very expensive.

I dunno--There may well be alot of nuts but not everyone is this destructive or has the know-how. Then again, if one were to have some of the weaponry I see law enforcement officials carrying they could come close. [:S]

You can't... However, you can at home and in your neighborhood. An intruder would be taking a big risk marchng upon my home.

Well, unless you weren't there and they wanted to break-in and steal whatever you are insinuating you have.

That's what a house Rottie's for[;)]