Boston Marathon

kapsnb01

You can't... However, you can at home and in your neighborhood. An intruder would be taking a big risk marchng upon my home.

Well, unless you weren't there and they wanted to break-in and steal whatever you are insinuating you have.

If someone enters, when I'm not home, they risk the unknown: Flying darts, snakes, pit bulls, etc... [6] LOL...

You can't... However, you can at home and in your neighborhood. An intruder would be taking a big risk marchng upon my home.

Well, unless you weren't there and they wanted to break-in and steal whatever you are insinuating you have.

That's what a house Rottie's forWink

vampire dog photo vampiredog.gif

Who wants a mean-old dog like that? The one in your avatar.... the burglar just needs to bring a few large spare ribs, and your poochie will be pre-occupied for a nice while.

You're probably right. My current dog is food hound first, guard dog second. We have to monitor what we give him as he'll eat everything in front of him. I've never had a dog like him as far as food goes. The dog we raised who's currently with my daughter will eat half a bowl and come back later to finish it off. Oto (the dog we now have) will finish a bowl in less than 2 minutes and then spend the next 5 minutes circling the floor looking for dropped crumbs. No, he doesn't have tape worms LOL.

EDIT, the dog in my avatar (Adolph) died about 4 years ago. He was a great friend.

I think I read population is about 32,000. Not that big a town. Probably must be 2 miles from one side to the other. If cops told me a crazy was on streets on my small town and not to go out, I'd have no problem. There's always TV-Land and the old "Bonanza" episodes.

and The Rifleman....

Who wants a mean-old dog like that? The one in your avatar.... the burglar just needs to bring a few large spare ribs, and your poochie will be pre-occupied for a nice while.

You're probably right. My current dog is food hound first, guard dog second. We have to monitor what we give him as he'll eat everything in front of him. I've never had a dog like him as far as food goes. The dog we raised who's currently with my daughter will eat half a bowl and come back later to finish it off. Oto (the dog we now have) will finish a bowl in less than 2 minutes and then spend the next 5 minutes circling the floor looking for dropped crumbs. No, he doesn't have tape worms LOL.

LOL! My dogs had no clue when to stop eating if it was people food. Once, my wife was loading them up, and I told her as much. She kept right on. About 30 seconds later, Brownie tiptoed away from the pack into the other room and within 3 - 5 seconds came right back in for more. I "knew" something was up. I looked in the other room, and he vomited everything out to make room for more.

LOL!!!!!!

LOL! My dogs had no clue when to stop eating if it was people food. Once, my wife was loading them up, and I told her as much. She kept right on. About 30 seconds later, Brownie tiptoed away from the pack into the other room and within 3 - 5 seconds came right back in for more. I "knew" something was up. I looked in the other room, and he vomited everything out to make room for more.

LOL!!!!!!

We had a Newfoundland puppy once named Schultz. When he was about 3 or 4 months old, we had a little food issue also. My wife and I had left the house to go somewhere. When we returned, we found him laying on the floor on his side with his stomach so distended you could bounce a quarter off of it. He had chewed through the side of the puppy food bag and eaten till he couldn't eat any more. I thought he had committed suicide by food. He laid there and didn't move for hours but would belch occasionally. The next day after he was up and around, he crapped pile after pile after pile.

I think I read population is about 32,000. Not that big a town. Probably must be 2 miles from one side to the other. If cops told me a crazy was on streets on my small town and not to go out, I'd have no problem. There's always TV-Land and the old "Bonanza" episodes.

Located in the central part of eastern Massachusetts, Boston is the twentieth largest U.S. city with an estimated population of 645,169.

These are 2011 figures, with surrounding towns easily over a million people told not to work! Sox game postponed. chris

I think Jeff was referring to Cambridge....

Located in the central part of eastern Massachusetts, Boston is the twentieth largest U.S. city with an estimated population of 645,169.

These are 2011 figures, with surrounding towns easily over a million people told not to work! Sox game postponed. chris

That's why it was so odd........I suppose this sets the new standard. That should work great for the government in the future.

Remarkable job by LEOs. [Y]

And just to clarify.............

"19.04.2013 / 21:27

As many I was deeply shocked by the tragedy that occurred in Boston earlier this month. It was a stark reminder of the fact that any of us could be a victim of senseless violence anywhere at any moment.

As more information on the origin of the alleged perpetrators is coming to light, I am concerned to note in the social media a most unfortunate misunderstanding in this respect. The Czech Republic and Chechnya are two very different entities - the Czech Republic is a Central European country; Chechnya is a part of the Russian Federation.

As the President of the Czech Republic Miloš Zeman noted in his message to President Obama, the Czech Republic is an active and reliable partner of the United States in the fight against terrorism. We are determined to stand side by side with our allies in this respect, there is no doubt about that."

Petr Gandalovic
Ambassador of the Czech Republic